September 2, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had  a safe and entertaining Labor Day weekend.  I spent most of the time in the house organizing my clear stamps.  I'm using the organization tip from Jennifer McGuire.  I have all of my clear stamps categorized now on Evernote and separated out in categories in my new bin.  I must say, it is so much easier to locate all the clear stamps having them in one place.

Since I needed to take a break from all that, I decided to color up Halloween Lu Lu and join in on the fun over at Kraftin' Kimmie.  I purchased their new August stamp kit and I'm in love with all the goodies that I got.  I hope the stamp kits become a permanent purchase.  I am HOOKED!  LOL

Well thanks for stopping by today.  I wish a a fabulous rest of the week.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...