September 6, 2013

What A Wonderful World

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope it's a great day for you!!  Back with another card.  I haven't been feeling my best the past few weeks so I have been couped up in my bed.  So I decided to get some coloring in while I had a chance between dosages of medicine.  I made this card to participate in a few challenges.  This image is from Kraftin' Kimmie called Melanie.  I colored her up with Copic markers and paired her with Carta Bella Merry and Bright paper.  Added some blink, ribbon and flowers and I was done!

Here are the challenges I entering:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Emblishments
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers - Free 4 All
Loves Rubberstamps- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and love~



7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the image and the colors you used on this uplifting card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so super cute. Love the images and the fabulous colors and design. You could enter this in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week - anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fun and adorable! Love the colors you used and all of your pretty details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana, loved this card so much I chose it as one to feature on my blog as a POTW from last week's Make It Monday entries.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love that stamp and the colors you used here.
    Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, Dana!! :) :)
    Thanks for playing along w. Loves Rubberstamps for "anything goes" ~~ :) :) :)
    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a bright and fun card, Dana!! :) :) Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" @ Loves Rubberstamps!! :) :) :)
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...