October 25, 2013

Bugaboo Challenge #144

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Well this card about sums it up!?!?  Yup, I'm feeling this way today so I thought I would make a card out of this image called Stella - Kiss It from Bugaboo Stamps that I had colored up.  I love these Stella images.  They are straight to the point to say the least. ;-)

I'm going to enter this card into the current Catch The Bug Challenge over at Bugaboo.  Thanks for stopping by today.  More fun to come tomorrow.

Hugs and love~



2 comments:

  1. A great design. Loving the humour.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the laugh I needed this morning Dana! Such a funny Stella image. Great coloring and I love your fun color scheme. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...