November 1, 2013

Just Shake Your Rump!!

Hey peeps.  Back with a groovy card for you.  Over at Color Me Creative we are having a "dude" card challenge.  I for one do not make a lot of dude cards and I struggle when I have to put one together.  So when I saw this image I just thought, what the hell, just go all out with this one!  LOL  This guy soooo reminds me of my Dad and Uncle back in the day.  You could not tell these guys they were not the hottest things out there.  They would take my Mom and Aunt out on the down and thought they were the top dog!!  LOL  It makes me still giggle. 

This hilarious image is from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  And they just happen to be our sponsor for the challenge as well.  So why don't you head on over and pick up a digi or two.  Remember if you are a little shy about your Copic skills, don't be...there are plenty of exciting classes that Suzanne offers to get you going. 

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Hugs and love~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...