November 17, 2013

Ki@@ My What?!?!

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Now it's on to the next one!  I had a quick chance to get in my stamproom to make a card.  My room is still a wreck with everything not in it's place.  But hopefully by the end of the week I will be back in order!! LOL  You never realize how much stuff you have until you remove it from a room.  I'm a craft hoarder for sure.  :-)

The card I made today is from the Catch The Bug Challenge over at Bugaboo.  I can't get enough of this image.  This is SO ME!  And about 3/4 of my friends.  I've made several card using this image for a few friends.  The card fronts will be going in the mail this week.  They are going to hang the card fronts on their work stations.  I'm sure their co-workers will be rolling on the floor.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to swing back later in the week.  I'm sure I'll have a card or two up my sleeves for you to see.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. love Stella! great coloring! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Bingo Challenge at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “November Bingo” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...