December 19, 2013

BIG Holiday Wishes

Happy Holidays peeps!!  I hope everyone is ready for the holiday and not like me.  I am soooo far behind.  But ya know what....the day will come and I will be surrounded by my hubby and two kids.  That's all I need for the holidays.  My family means the world to me. 

With that being said, I wanted to send out BIG holiday wishes to all of you as well.  My December Simon Says Stamp card kit came in the mail today.  Perfect timing to make a card to  to wish everyone that follows me a Wonderful, Bright and JOYful holiday season.  Make peace with your loved ones, hang on tight to your dear friends and always remember the reason for the season. 

Now, I'm off to finish my Christmas decorating.  Yes, I'm not done yet!  I think the sips of eggnog might be slowing me down a bit.  ;-)

Hugs and love~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...