December 4, 2013

Is It Summer Yet?

Hey peeps.  I know...sad of me to be asking the question right?  It's not that I want to rush through the holidays or season but I sure would love to be on someone's beach this week.  Yup with a cute cabana boy serving me fresh tropical drinks.  Okay, I better get back to reality.  I'm in Georgia on a rainy and gloomy day.  A girl can wish can't she?  :-)

I'm entering my card into the SCS challenge as well as the Some Odd Girl challenge.  For the SOG challenge you needed to create a background.  Well I created mine with stamps from the Avery Elle All Squared Up stampset.  I used Distressed and SU ink pads.  I think I really like the groovy feeling of this card.  Now, if I could only look like that in a bikini! Sigh....let's not even go there.

Thanks for stopping by everyone.  Have a FABULOUS HUMP DAY!

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. CUTE card!! Love the way you made the background. As soon as Christmas is over, I too will be wishing for summer and a drink with an umbrella in it. For now we will just have to embrace the gloom. ;-) Thanks for joining in on the SOG Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to drink in winter as long as I can! But I adore this card! It's so vibrant and fun! The background you created matches it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...