December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas - Bugaboo Style

Hey peeps!!  Back with one last card before the holidays.  I just had to end December on a fun note.  I made this card which will be going to my Gram who has a hearty appetite for humor.  I just thought this image and sentiment from Bugaboo stamps would make her day. 

I colored my image with Copic markers and used a little bit of glossy accents, sepia pens and Copic opaque white to finish it off.  The paper is from the Carta Bella So This is Christmas paper pack.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you build great memories with family and friends.  I'll be back with a reminder regarding the upcoming Seasons Giving blog hop scheduled for January 1st.  Can you believe that this year is almost DONE!  The older I get the faster they go by. Sigh.....

HUGS AND LOVE~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...