January 31, 2014

Banner Heart

Hey peeps.  Two more cards I have to show you.  I know, I said I was done.  But ya know, love is in the air so why not go with the flow?  This one was really easy to put together since the paper already had the cute banners on it.  So all I had to do was stamp and cut the heart out.  Add a sentiment and this one is done!

The paper is from the Recollections Valentine paper pack.  The stamp is Inkadinkado Hearts stamp set.  Lastly the sentiment came from My Favorite Things Lovey Dovey Sentiments set.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back soon to announce the winner of my blog candy.  Until then...

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...