January 16, 2014

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


Hey peeps.  It seems like forever since I've posted a card.  I know it's only been a little over a week I think but in my mind...it's been FOREVER!  LOL  Anyway, I'm back with a cute card I made for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.  As you have heard me mention a million times before, I have a box full of images that are colored up and ready to be made into cards.  Well this adorable little mouse is one of them.  I can't remember the company this little guy comes from but he sure is cute.  I also already had my paper picked for this image so the card was finished in under five minutes.  I think that's a record!  That's the great part of having my handy box of "joyful" creations.  :-) 

As I finally settle in from being away and I'm back in my stamproom I promise to get cracking on my YouTube channel and more craftin' madness for all my followers.  Until then....

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...