January 27, 2014

I Only Have EYES For You


Hey peeps.  I'm still at it.  Here's another V-day card.  I LOVE this one!!  This little alien from Simon Says Stamp I Only Have Eyes of You set is hilarious to me!  So darn cuuutteee!  I gave him three googly eyes.  He's so dapper! 

This one was a rather quick and easy card.  I stamped the image on striped paper and cut him out. The strip of paper down the side of the card is also from the SSS January kit and the enamel dots are from Recollections.  Easy five minute card for anyone to do. 

I'm in my stamp room today trying to do some test YouTube videos.  Okay, this video taping thing is harder than I thought.  But I'm cracking myself up trying to just complete an intro one.  LOL, it's going to be a long night.

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...