January 28, 2014

Run JENN Run!

Hey peeps.  A small break from V-day cards to make a quick card for my friend Jenn.  You see Jenn is a runner and when I saw this image I knew I had to make her a card.  I have always wanted to be a runner.  Ya know, get into that zone and run with the wind.  Yup, not me.  I run towards the wind and it chokes the hell out of me.  I'm so "winded" in the end, it feels like my chest is about to cave in.  So Jenn, you are my inspiration for one day I will "get in the zone".

A little bit of more exciting news.  I am now an ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting. I used the amazing Perfect Layers Deluxe tool to mat my card stock today.  It's super easy as you no longer have to measure to get the perfect mat for your project.  Just pick the size on the ruler, lay it next to your photo or scrap paper and cut with an craft knife.  Super easy.  You get three rulers in the set for up to 10 different measurements.  But wait, theres more.  If you purchase this remarkable tool and mention the code DANA5% at checkout, you will receive 5% off your order.  Now tell me you love saving MONEY! 

Now this little gem of a card is heading over to the Some Odd Girl Challenge.  Thought I would sneak one more card in before the challenge closed.  The image is from Some Odd Girl.  The tags were cut with my Silhouette.  The paper is from the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing paper pack. And there you have it.

Thanks for swinging by today.  Now back to card making for me.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...