January 6, 2014

Sew Easy

Hey peeps.  Back with a new card and I have to say I love the way this one came out.  I'm trying my best to stay crafty while I'm not at home.  My sister set me up with a crafting spot at her house so I think I can keep posting until I get back to my stamproom.  But I will tell you that blogger is a pain in the $$$ to use on my Ipad to upload photos.

Anyway on to my card.  I'm giving a go one more time at the MFT challenge.  Also entering my card in the Creative Card Crew challenge. This stamp set is called Sew Nifty and it's from My Favorite things!  I think they may no longer carery this ine.  But I think its super cute.  You will see this stamp again.  So many things running through my mind with this one.  Don't forget you still have time to win my goodies from the Seasons Greetings blog hop.  Just leave a comment!  Easy peasy!!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...