January 25, 2014

Should be making V-day card...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hey peeps. The conversation in my head this morning.  "Dana don't stray and make other cards today.  Only Valentine's Day cards.  Got it?"  My inner spirit "Got it Boss. I'm on it".  Well how did that go Dana?  LOL  I haven't made one V-day card but I did get a birthday one done.  LOL   And just in time for the January Gallery Challenge over at PaperCrafts Connection.  I think a little shopping is in order today anyway.  That will be me come March.  Squeezed into a tight fitting dress with a birthday bag full of goodies!  Just saying! 

But on to bigger news!!  I have been selected to join the ever talented group of ladies over at Parade Your Crafts.  Thank you Lisa for selecting me to be apart of the time.  And I also started my Got Joy Creations - Dana Joy Facebook Page.  WHAT...stepping on the wild side girl!!  Well I guess I better get my "parading" butt back in my stamp room and crank out this V-day cards.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...