January 28, 2014

Straight From The Heart

Hey peeps.  Still producing my Valentine's Day cards.  I had tons of fun making this card.  First, the paper is A-MAZ-ING!  It's from the January Stamp Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  Crazy pretty paper in this kit.  I loosely followed a sketch that came in the kit to make this card.  But don't you just love the embossed hearts on the light pink paper?  Love is fabulous if I must say so myself.  Yes even after 10+ years I'm still in love...with cardmaking that is.  LOL  And even more in love with my 20+ years of marriage to my high school sweet heart.  But sometimes when the hubby take me "there", stamping becomes my first love.  Hell, it's doesn't talk back, makes me feel so talented and looks gorgeous at the end of the day.  What more could a girl ask for? (insert evil grin). 

Now tell me what or who makes you fall in love?  It can be anything from your hubby, kids, a bottle of glitter.  You know the small things do add up. ;-)  Make sure to swing back by tomorrow as I'll have another card to share.  For all my peeps here in Georgia, please be careful out there today in this weather.  You know you guys are not used to snow!  But me, I'm a die hard JERSEY GIRL.  Bring it on!!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...