January 21, 2014

Will You Be Mine?

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is starting off their week on a good note.  I'm back in my stamp room cranking out some Valentine's Day cards.  Yup, I'm ahead of the game.  I plan on selling some of my cards this year so if you are interested in something you see, please let me know. 

Now on to the details of the card.  I started off with SU Whisper White paper and embossed it with a Darcie Heart embossing folder.  Next I used Inkadinkado Hearts stamp and heat embossed them with red embossing powder.  The sentiment is from MFT Lovey Dovey Sentiments set.  I'm going to enter my card into the Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge.  

Thanks for swing by today.  I'll be working on some videos for my upcoming YouTube channel this week.  Wish me luck.  :-)

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...