February 10, 2014

Drinks Anyone?

Hey peeps.  Is it thirsty Thursday yet?  I'm already in need of a drink and it's only Monday.  I had to have a tooth pulled this morning and boy am I feeling that pain now. But nothing really can compare to the pain I was having before it was pulled.  When you have a tooth ache, I swear you just can't think straight.

Anyway, enough about my tooth drama.  I'm excited to say that I'm trying out for the Some Odd Girl design team.  Yup, thought I would try my luck and see what happens.  I really enjoy coloring images from SOG and have been a fan for awhile now.  This image of course is from SOG and it's called Cheers Kaylee.  Yup, you see that fruity drink of hers?  Need one right now!  I colored her with Copic markers and die cut a circle around her.  I didn't like the stark white so I used some SU ink and sponged around her.  The paper is from an old SU pack called Summer Flamingo. I participated in the SOG challenge too by misting the tag with my Heidi Swaps stencil and color shine.  I also misted the background paper as well.

I'm also going to join in on the fun over at Sweet Sunday Sketch and 613 Avenue Create challenges. I'm off to take some more meds for the aching that is going on and probably search for some new card inspiration online.  Wish me luck everyone.

Hugs and love~




*6/17/14 Linked up at Food For Thought link party at Paper Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...