February 9, 2014

I'm With Genius!

Whew, hey peeps.  FINALLY had a chance to get in my stamp room and crank out a card.  Wanted to join in on the fun over at Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper challenge.  So glad I did.  The featured stamper for today was Kathleen Curry.  Man, her gallery is FULL of amazing cards.  Super talented lady.

I had this little guy from Tiddly Inks in my colored image bin so this card was made in under 10 minutes.  I used my Perfect Layers tool so the matting was quick and super easy. This is the best tool in my stamp room thus far.  Makes my life soooo much easier.


Well thanks for stopping by today.  I'm having my tooth pulled tomorrow so I better go eat some ice cream, something full of chocolate or gummy bears before I end it for the night.  And that's why I'm getting my tooth pulled.  Can't stay way from the damn sweets.  :-) 

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...