February 28, 2014

You Inspire Me

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!!  Yup, it's another weekend and it's time to play.  I finally took the dive and jumped in on the madness about Faber-Castell Gelato colors.  I must say that these pigment sticks are amazing.  They go on super easy and the color they produce is out of this world.  I made this card for my wonderfully, fabulous sister-in-law.  I hate using the word in-law because I love her just like my own sisters.  She is such an amazing woman and inspires me everyday to keep moving forward.  I love her to pieces.

If you have never used gelato you must give it a try.  I don't know why in the world I waited so long.  Plus if you can get your hands on a Hobby Lobby or Michael's coupon, you can score a four pack that includes a stamp and brush for 40-50% off.   I used my Impression Obsession Cover A Card background stamp and heat embossed with the clear powder. Then all I did was blend several colors of gelato to get this effect.  See how easy and beautiful your card can be?  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  

Thanks for swinging by today.  I hope you have a great start to your weekend.

Hugs and love


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...