March 5, 2014

A Flower For You

Hey peeps.  Happy Hump Day!  Yup, you are halfway through the week. YAY!!  Had a chance to participate in MFT Sketch Challenge.  I received this image from MFT called Sunflower Girl I think last month.  I could not wait to try my hand again at no line coloring.  Well what do you think?  Did I do a good job?

To tell the truth I was a little scared.  I haven't used this technique in some time.  And I can tell that my old eyes need some adjusting to this again.  LOL  That damn thing age gets me every time.  I used Perfect Layers Mini tool to layer all of my paper.  LOVE this tool.

Hope you have time to get some stamping in today.  Make sure to swing by Party Time Tuesdays and join in the challenge over there this week.  You are going to love the color combo.  So why don't use the sketch from the challenge at MFT and the color combo from PTT.  Look it there...one card two challenges.  ;-)

Hugs and love


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...