March 10, 2014

Clean and Simple Class - Faux Effects One

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Yes, another Monday is here but it's almost over. ;-)  I decided to take my first ever online card class.  I signed up for the Clean and Simple Cards 3 class and today is the first day.  What a fabulous class and I'm sooo excited that I joined.  With that being said, here is my first card.  I'm not a rock star when it comes to clean and simple cards but I think I do good for the first day.  I used the luscious Memento Luxe ink pads for the colored spots and Versamark and SU pewter embossing powder for the other dots.  So what cha think?  Did I get an A+?

I have to run.  I'm still in class but took a "hall pass" to sneak away and make my first card.  See ya soon!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...