March 27, 2014

Keep On Keepin' On

Hey peeps.  Well here is my last card for the Clean and Simple Card Class.  I didn't complete all my assignments (shh..don't tell) but I will by this weekend.  I loved taking this class as it took me back to some techniques I haven't used in awhile.

The sentiment on this card is from the Mama Elephant's Hustle stamp set.  I LOVE this sentiment.  Makes me want to break out in a 70's move.  LOL  I created the stars and circled with my Memento Luxe ink pads and stamps from Art Warehouse Holiday Interactive Circles set. After everything is stamped I laid down some double sided tape and sprinkled on some glitter.  Sparkles!!!!! :-)



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are hustling nicely into Friday!!  See ya back soon!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...