March 9, 2014

Pot Of Gold

Hey peeps.  Back with another card.  I just had to play along in the challenge over at Some Odd Girl.  I love the theme of gold especially if it's at the end of a rainbow or in my safe deposit box. ;-)  Anyway, enough about me and my gold wishes.

 The adorable 60s Mod Mae was colored with my Copic markers and some gold metallic pen around the outer edge of her boots and to add depth to the top of the dress.  The background paper was run through my Cuttlebug with the Cuttlebug Moroccan Screen embossing folder.  For the side panels I used MFT Retro Squares dies to handle that.  After I was done I felt like the squares needed a little bling so I added in some black and white sparkly gems.  I then used the sentiment from MFT Cute-a-tude and placed it on a banner.  That about warps this card up!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope your Sunday is GOLDEN!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...