March 26, 2014

Stamping With The Spouses

Hey peeps.  Seems like I haven't posted in months.  I know...it's only been a couple of days. :-)  I wanted to show  you a card we made last night.  I enjoy the company of some really fabulous ladies once a month for dinner.  So last night, we had dinner and stamping.  Some of the ladies had never stamped before so this was great fun watching them create.  I wanted to show a really easy card that can be created without having to pull out the big guns like embossing powder, multiple layers and stencils. 

The ladies really enjoyed themselves and I was so honored to "teach" my little hobby to them.  At the end of the night I gave them all a little card from me to them.  Just my way of showing these beautiful ladies just how much they mean to me. 

Well, I crawling back into bed as this is not a very productive day. But I will have some AMAZING news to share with you in just a few days.  I'm so excited but you'll have to hold on.  I promised I wouldn't spill the beans. ;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...