March 12, 2014

Thanks A Bunch

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  Back with a quick card.  Some of you know that I have a terrible time sleeping at night.  So at 2:00am this morning, I got up and made a card.  This seems to be a pattern of mine lately.  I played along in the SCS sketch challenge.  When I don't feel good, I try to relax by coloring.  You have heard me say before that I have a bin with colored images.  So this card was put together in no time.  I really love how it came out and the flowers really pop against the yellow background.

Well, I'm off to take some meds and head back to bed.  Being sick is for the birds.  :-(

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...