April 29, 2014

Grandma's Garden - Some Odd Girl

Hey peeps.  Time for another Some Odd Girl digi release.  This image was totally me last weekend.  I planted a vegetable garden in my yard.  I love having a garden and watching your own food grow.  Anyway, this image called Grandma's Garden is the perfect image for all the gardening ladies you know.  I colored her up with my Copic markers of course and used My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled up paper pack. 

This image is up and available right now!  So don't wait to get your hands on this sweet image.  Also if your not part of the Some Odd Girl Community on Facebook you're missing out.  Come join in on the fun.  We would love to have you.


If you are looking for even more inspiration, check out the Some Odd Girl Youtube channel.  One word...FABULOUS.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...