April 27, 2014

What's Shakin'!







Hey peeps.  Oh it's a glorious day here in GA.  The sun is out.  There's a cool breeze.  Just perfect.  While going through my normal blog roll I saw that Pretty Pink Posh was having a blog hop.  And the "theme" was shaker cards.  Well I haven't made a shaker card in ages so I was thrilled to join in on the fun.

So here is the card I created for the hop.  This sentiment seems to be my go to lately.  I just think it fits any kind of occasion where you might not be feeling your best.  Trust me, I painted myself a few colors last week.  The adorable paint brush is from My Favorite Things.  My Doodlebug Design Take Note paper pack went perfect with the Memento Luxe ink pads I used.  




Here's a close up of my card.  I love those pretty sequin I used.  It's a mix of Lawn Fawn and Hobby Lobby sequins.  I'm rather happy with the way my card turned out.  I"ll upload the video I made while creating this card sometime this week.

Time to head back outside with a "adult" beverage and enjoy the rest of this day.  I hope you are having a great day wherever you are.  Enjoy it, they go by waaayyy too fast these days.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...