April 25, 2014

Wishing You Sunshine

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Ahh..the weekend is upon use.  Let's make it a good one peeps.  So I'm sending each of you this "virtual" card.  Everyone can use a little sunshine.

Now can you believe I did not pull out my Copic markers for this card?  I know scary right?  Since my paper had all the color I needed this card was a delight to put together.  The paper is from Lawn Fawn and it's called Hello Sunshine.  How appropriate for the stamp set I used from My Favorite Things.  Do you see a theme going on here?  The sun die cut is also from My Favorite Things.  And lastly but not least, the sequins are from a package of mixed sequins from Lawn Fawn. I'm entering my card in the MFT sketch challenge.

Well everyone have a blessed and sun filled weekend.  Come back and see me soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...