May 16, 2014

Floral Hello - Watercolor Style

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Look you made it through another week.  Hot dang, you are on a roll!  I'm back with one of my homework cards for the watercoloring class I'm taking at Online Card Classes and giving my review of the Reeves Water Colour Paints from Oriental Trading Company. (please see disclosure below)

For this card the instruction was to lightly stamp an image and then watercolor over so it looked like the image was done free hand.  Well, I was a bit nervous to start but I think I pulled it off. Below is the watercolor medium I used.  I loved that this set comes with 24 colors.  They are very vibrant in color but can be watered down to a transparent finish.  They give you a smooth colour wash finish.  At first I was a tab bit worried that I would not be able to blend this product well since I'm not a professional at watercoloring but they were sooo easy to use.  I like that there is a tube of white in this set so you can tone down the color if you want.  I have worked with several watercolor mediums in the last few weeks and I can say that this set made the cut.  I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for fantastic color on your projects.



Here is a closeup of my card so you can really see how great this watercolor is.  I used just a hint of Wink of Stella over the image to add a little sparkle.  I don't think the camera picked it up too good but I assure you it's there.  LOL



Thanks for stopping by everyone.  Have a safe weekend and I hope to see ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~

 Follow on Bloglovin

 "This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...