May 12, 2014

I'm a Featured Artist!

I'm over the moon excited to share with you that I was chosen to be this months Featured Artist over at Cardmaking Artists.  When Tam Hess asked if I would like to be featured on her blog I was shocked.  I mean, I'm just little ole' Dana Joy.  I'm nobody big in the industry.  I keep thinking she must have the wrong Dana.  Well turns out she did want to feature ME!  LOL

I can't thank Tam enough for the honor of making me one of her outstanding Featured Artist.  So in that honor, I would like to present this card to Tam.  I know she is a huge watercoloring fan and how fitting to make her one of my watercolor cards from class.  You're definitely the best Tam!

Well gotta run, I'm still trying to play catchup on my homework.  But I will not complain.  This is the best homework EVER! :-)

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...