May 21, 2014

SC489 Sketch

Hey peeps.  Back with a second card for you today.  This is the sketch layout this week over at SCS.  Love it!!  The watercoloring class is over with but I wanted to show you one more card that I made.  Sooo how do you like it?  I'm really going to miss this class but the good part is I have lifetime access to all the videos and pdfs from the course.  This way I can go back and keep practicing and look at all the gorgeous cards the participants made.

I used my distressed ink pads and some water to create this circle background.  I heat embossed a background stamp first and them laid the color down.  Swoon....I love this technique.  But look at that gorgeous ribbon!  And I even stamped on it!  WHAT!?!?  LOL  That beautiful ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Don't you LOVE it?  I made my bow using the Zutter Bow-It-All.  I'm like bow crazy these days.  ;-)

I hope you find some time to play along in the sketch.  Make sure to load up your cards so we can ooohhhh and aaahhh over them in the gallery.

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...