May 14, 2014

SCS Sketch #488

Happy hump day peeps!  You are halfway thru the week!!  Keep on trucking along and before you know it the weekend will be here.  LOL  I am a guest designer for May - June for the sketch team over at Splitcoaststampers.  I was so excited to be picked to join in on the fun.

Here is the sketch for this week.  I love this sketch as it give you a really big panel to get creative with.  Inside of using a stamp on this panel I decided to break out my Papertrey Ink die cut.  I really like this amazing die cut.  It gives me a ton of space to add any kind of sentiment.  This sentiment just happens to be from the Papertrey Ink Phrase Play #1 set.


 


The fabulous paper I used for my sketch is from Ruby Rock-It as well as that gorgeous butterfly.  I just had to give you a close up of pic of how pretty that butterfly is.  I splattered some watercolor on the paper and smeared out the sentiment with a little water as well.  I'm in  watercolor class right now so I'm adding it to just about everything I create.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...