May 1, 2014

Some Odd Girl Linky Party

Hey peeps.  It's time for a Linky Party with Some Odd Girl. Each month SOG has a linky party and all you have to do to participate is to link your project featuring a Some Odd Girl image.  That's it!!  Quick and to the point.  LOL  Plus we get to see all of your talent.  We know there are some super talented people out there.  We had a ton of entries for April.

So I'm going to start off the party with my card here.  I LOVE this image by SOG called Gaze.  She is such a beautiful image to color.  The paper is from Ruby Rock-It.  I decided to add this large bow to the corner for added femininity.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...