May 21, 2014

SPD05 Challenge - Make It Masculine

Hey peeps.  Happy Hump Day!!  It's time for a fabulous challenge over at SugarPea Designs.  We want to see your masculine side! ;-)  And what is more masculine than a Super Dad!!  I used the adorable image My Hero stamp set for my card.  Isn't he adorable?

I colored my super hero with Copic markers and paper pieced this little tie to match my background paper.  The paper is from the Doodlebug stars and stripes paper pack.  The enamel dots are DIY by me!  LOL





  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

I hope you will join in on the fun.  I mean who doesn't want to win some SPD STAMPS?  Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon!

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...