May 1, 2014

Sugar Pea Guest Designer!!!

Hey peeps!!!  Well lookie, lookie!!  Who's face is that on the banner above?  Yup, that's me baby!  I'm a guest designer for SugarPea Designs this month.  Can I get a woot, woot?!?!  I was SO excited when I was asked to be a part of the team this month.  I have some much love for SugarPea Designs.  Must be that I love the owner Wendy to pieces and love the new clear rubber stamp sets she as come out with.  I'm over the MOON happy to do this for her and to join all the ubber talented ladies this month.  So hold on to your seats everyone because we are going to be ROCKING this month!!

I'm so excited I might need a drink to calm me down.  LOL  If you haven't check out all the adorable stamps that SugarPea Designs have to offer you better get to steppin' and head on over to the shop.  You are going to love it!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...