May 6, 2014

SugarPea Designs - Hello Sunshine

Hey peeps.  It's Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks.  So did you fall in love yesterday with the adorable You Blow Me Away set?  Well here's another set that's going to send you over the moon!!  This sweet set is called Hello Sunshine.  This set reminds me of myself when I was a "little" younger.  LOL  I used to love laying outside at the bottom of my porch doodling on the sidewalk.  Oh those where the days of zero responsibility.  I colored my image with Copic markers and paired it with some Life of the Party paper from My Mind's Eye.  The clouds are made using the MFT cloud coverup plate.  Swoon....I really like this card.





Would you like to WIN the Hello Sunshine stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to the Hello Sunshine set.

 

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to have you come chat with us, everyone is welcome!

 


















Hugs and love 


Dana


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...