June 12, 2014

Sweet of You

Hey peeps.  I'm back today with a card I made using the sketch from this week's SCS Sketch.  I am so ready be sitting on the beach right now.  The weather here is ridiculous hot so I'm not a fan of 100 degree days but with the beach within a few hours away, I'm sure I can get over that.  :-)

I love this adorable image from Mo's Digital pencil.  This is so me.  I'm a huge cotton candy girl.  Even at the "young" age of 40+. ;-)  When the fair comes to town I can't wait to get my hands on the largest bag of cotton candy they have.  I don't go for anything else but that.  LOL  I hope you have a chance to join in on the challenge this week.  We would love to see your cards.

Have a fabulous day everyone!



Hugs and love~ 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...