June 26, 2014

I'll Follow You...

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is having a fantastic week.  Friday is almost here just hold on a little bit longer.  I know...why can't everyday be Friday?

I'm back in my stamp room making some cards.  I just received some new products in the mail that I couldn't wait to ink up.  This stamp set has been on my "list" for a few weeks and I finally got it!  Yay...I could just kiss the UPS guy!  He's a rockstar.  LOL



While I was just making the card to have some fun, I also decided to join in on the anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.  I made a card earlier this week and totally forgot to add it to the link.  But NOT this time...I'm fully awake and on it!  LOL

Okay peeps, heading back in my stamp room to inventory my new items.  Yes, I did say inventory.  I know, I'm a little obsessed with having things orderly in my room.  ;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...