June 25, 2014

Patriotic Stars SC494

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday to all of you.  I'm in a very patriotic mood this week.  With the 4th of July right around the corner and all the fireworks that will be going on, I'm a little bit excited.  So for my card today, I thought I would use some patricotic paper and some fabulous stars.

The card is made using the new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I have to say this might be my favorite sketch so far.  Janette has such a way of creating some amazing sketches for us to use.  I hope you take a moment to join in on the fun.  I love seeing what everyone creates each week.

Gotta run, as I have a TON of stuff to get done.  I still need to edit a video I hope to show you later in the week.  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

**** Some of the ink pads used on this card are no longer available from Stamping Up. I have substituted the red and blue ink pads with ones you can still purchase from Stamping Up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...