June 4, 2014

Sketch Time with Splitcoaststampers

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  It's time for a new sketch over at Splitcoaststampers.  You know I'm such a sketch girl.  Well this one was over the top super easy.  But what I love about this card is the way the background paper came out.  Yup, it's a new way that I'm getting more mileage out of my embossing folder.  I love how it came out.  Ummmm...I see another tutorial coming your way. :-)

I have sooo many things in my stamp room that I need to start using more often.  It's just hard because when new items come out I get the whole..."ahhhhh I have to have that".  You all know what I mean.  You have 10 million pieces of paper in your space but the next one that comes out you MUST have it.  Just another pack to add to your "collection".  Oh, that is the life of a crafter.

I need to get back in my room to make space for all the goodies that have come in the mail the last few days.  Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...