July 21, 2014

Allow Faith To Be Your Guide

Hey peeps.  Wow has it been a busy morning.  Finally had a moment to relax and get my card loaded for the Neat And Tangled challenge.  Between running around with my daughter this morning and trying to get organized in my stamp room I'm tired.  I have been a creative soul lately so my room looked like a bomb went off. 

Anyway, I'm entering this card into the Neat and Tangle challenge.  This week you had to use stencils and as we all know, I have been playing A LOT with stencils lately.  For this card I used the Layering Stars stencil from Tim Holtz.  I laid it on a slight slant and used embossing paste for my medium.  I then used this beautiful sentiment from Paper Smooches' Spiritual Sampler stamp set.  I heat embossed it with some Hero Arts Silver embossing powder.  The lovely ribbon on my card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks for taking a moment to swing by today.  I hope you have a blessed rest of the day and find time to creative something beautiful.  I know you can do it. :-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...