July 1, 2014

Best Friends - Tobie and Tia

Hey peeps.  It's Tuesday!!  Yup, time for another digi release from Some Odd Girl.  Today's adorable image is called Best Friends Tobie and Tia.  Aren't they the perfect pair?  And I know some friends that are not only married but they are best friends.  I love when that happens.

I colored my image with Copic markers and paired it with some Echo Parp Summer Bliss paper.  I LOVE this paper. The sentiment is from the I Do clear set from Some Odd Girl.

Head on over to the SOG blog for some create card inspiration.  Then swing by the store and pick up your digi today.




Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...