July 25, 2014

Created With Love

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday everyone.  It's time for me to unplug for the weekend.  The family is heading to Florida to hang out with one of my best friends.  We always have such a great time spending time with him and his family.  And it's time for me to get my summer tan.  LOL  So before I unplug, I have one last card for you.  I joined in over at Mama Elephant, Little Tangles and The Card Concept challenges before I closed my stamp room door.  I decided to go with a clean and simple card.

I wish everyone a happy and SAFE weekend.  Make time this weekend to enjoy the simple things in life.  Time goes too fast not to.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...