July 17, 2014

Curtain Call Challenge


Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is having a fabulous day.  I'm working on about two hours worth of sleep so don't throw rocks as I ramble on.  When I can't sleep I head to my stamp room and make cards.  I know, crazy right?  But at least I'm being productive.  ;-)  I thought I would join in on the fun over at Curtain Call.  It's an anything goes challenge and you know they are my fav! 

I decided to make a circle card for this challenge.  And by the end I was definately seeing circles.  LOL  I love this adorable set from Lawn Fawn.  He's sooo cute!  Heading back to bed for a little bit of shut eye.  I think I have finally tracked down the sandman.  He was hiding from me.  How rude.

Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...