July 5, 2014

Golden LOVE


So I'm still making cards.  How does that happen?  LOL  Just when I thought I would go relax for the rest of the evening I see a challenge going on over on the AEIHeartU challenge blog.  Well, I just had to join in.

I used the Avery Elle Rounded Diamonds stamp and die set for this card.  I love the way it came out.  I used some chevron vellum I had peeking out from my stash to set me diamonds on.  The sentiment was die cut six times in white and once in gold.





Here's a closeup of the card.  I popped the love up with some pop up dots so it stood off the card a bit.  Swoon...I really like this card.

Okay, now I really am going to relax for the rest of the evening.  That's going to mean I have to disconnect or I'll be making another card. ;-)



Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...