July 10, 2014

Let's Be Clear - Nail Art

So today I had a mani/pedi appointment at my local spa called Footprints Day Spa and the nail tech Lynna always does an amazing job.  Well as we sat there talking I couldn't decide on a color so to Pinterest I went.  I showed Lynne a design told her to run with it.  If you know me, I will "see" a card in just about anything.  Fabric, a picture, a cup of wine.  LOL

So here is a photos of my mani and pedi.  I'm over the top excited to this design.  Who wants to look at a french manicure all summer?  So yesterday.  LOL








And this is the card I made using the colors and design.  YIKES....I LOVE how this card came out.  It took a lot of work but so worth the outcome. I had to layer on some Worn Lipstick distress ink to get the right background colors.  Then I used the Kelly Purkey teardrop stencil and some Claudine Hellmuth Studio  landscape green semi gloss acrylic paint to make the design.  I traced each little teardrop with my white sharpie marker.  Whew...took me a minute but I think it was a success!




I'm entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, the Always Playing with Paper Challenge and the Cas(e) This Sketch Challenge. Thanks for swinging by today.  We are about to have a storm so I'm backing away from the computer.  LOL  Don't need anything to happen to me or my mani/pedi. :-)  Yup, a lttle vain today.

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...