July 23, 2014

SCS498 - May Flowers


Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing today?  I'm back with a card using the new sketch that's up at Splitcoaststampers.  I had sooo much fun coloring up this image from Simply B stamps called May Flowers. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  And the sketch that Janette had us working with this week made a perfect layout for my image.  Ahhh...so HAPPY!  I used an older Angel Company paper back for this image since it had all the colored I needed.  I had colored this image prior to picking paper which I rarely do.  I would of been upset if I didn't have paper to match.  Yes, I'm anal like that.  LOL

Oh before I forget.  Since the Curtain Call challenge is an anything goes (my favorite) I'm going to pop this card over on their challenge blog.  I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Go out and make it BEAUTIFUL! 

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...