July 22, 2014

Some Odd Girl Release - Welcome Moving Kaylee and Party Pig

Hey peeps.  Today there's a new release going on over at Some Odd Girl.  Let me introduce you to Moving Kaylee.  I LOVE this image sooo much.  My daughter will be moving out soon and I knew that I wanted to make a card with this image for her.  I've colored this image five times already.  Need to have them ready for our military families that move frequently.  But what, there's more.


Next is the adorable Party Pig.  Okay, I smile every time I see this little guy.  I have him just hanging out in the pasture with is party hat on.  He is so stinkin' cute.  I think I'm going to name him George.  He just looks like a George to me. :-)  All of my images where colored with Copic markers.  

Now it's time for you to head on over to the Some Odd Girl Shop and load up your shopping carts with all of his awesomeness.  Also we would love to see what you create with this new images.  Head on over to the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community and let us see you work.

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...