August 22, 2014

Embossed Friend

Hey peeps.  Sorry I've been MIA.  Haven't been feeling well.  But I'm coming around the bend.  I'm back with a video to share with you.  I've mentioned before that I've been taking some classes on Online Card Classes.  I LOVE these classes for several reasons.


First, you can take some of the classes at your own pace or take the interactive classes.  But the best part is you have access to all the course information for LIFE.  Yup, you heard me.  There are even PDF's you can download to keep.  The instructor are amazing and well known in the crafting arena (Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner just to name a few).  

I thought I would make a video just to show you how you can really stretch your stamping while taking these courses.  Some old techniques seen in a new light.


Thanks for swinging by today.  I'm hoping to be back fully charged and ready for some new exciting videos to share plus a GIVEAWAY!  Stay tuned for more details.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...