August 4, 2014

Oh No You Dit-ten!

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I worked all weekend on trying to figure out a new blog design.  After nine hours of staring at my computer, I had to walk away.  Too much stress for a Sunday.  There are so many great blog designers out there, I can't seem to pick the right design for me.  Enough about that...let's get to the card I made.

As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to have it.  This is me and all my friends.  LOL  We can get so wrapped up in laughter that we start crying.  I know you have been there too.  Don't be shy...laughing so hard until you cry is good for the soul. :-)  This image called Laughing from Art Impressions is going to have a permanent place on my desk.  This image paired soo well with this sentiment from the Slang Gang stamp set from Paper Smooches.  I swear PS has some of the funniest sentiments.  They are not your typical "hello, thank you, etc.) sentiments.  Don't get me wrong, they have those too but I always go for the humorous ones.  Here's a closeup of my card.  Oh, I love it.  I also paper pieced the ladies tops to match the paper I was using.



I'm going to enter this card into the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and the Naughty or Nice Challenge. I think this one falls into the "naughty" category.  LOL Thanks for swinging by today.  Remember if your not already a follower, I would love for you to come hang out with me.  Click on the "Join This Site" button to the right and you will be just a few clicks away from hanging out with me.  :-)



Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...